LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO

Jacob action figure

,

I've spent the last couple of months designing a box for a "Jacob" action figure. The box has the exact size and layout of an actual Macfarlane Lost box.

The idea came from a joke between friends about what a Jacob figure would look like . . . "how about just a chair in a box?" So, I thought it would be funny to do it. The original intention was to have a couple of custom boxes made for the friends, but then I got to thinking that perhaps others may be interested as well.

I've attached a small png file of the unassembled box. Notice that I also included a whole new line of six figures on the back including the "Bear Cage" action playset.

If you think people may be interested in something like this, feel free to post some info about it on darkufo. If there's enough people who would like one, I would be willing to make some up at cost. It would include the "Jacob figure" which would simply be a chair.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks and enjoy!

Sincerely
Todd Birmingham
detroitfilms@gmail.com

(click to enlarge)


We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus