LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO



Source: teoriaslost

Song "Helen"

She walks to my direction
that's I call: Destiny
she has the face that launched a thousand ships
and ask me a leap of faith

she really likes bald men?
Or do that just to win me?
And I'm not bald yet...
but she said: "I am prepared to wait"

Helen
You understand my outburst
Listen my whining and hold me tight
Helen
We shared our frustrations
Helen
You are my shining light


I showed all my sincerity
When she aproached me
Had intended to marry with her
then she gave me her keys

Our friendship blossomed
while my father's influence
I went down on one knee and proposed
She just shook her head and drove off

Helen
Don't go away
Please, stay on the line
Helen
You aren't only an obssession
Helen
In my heart you still shines

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus