LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO

LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable42

"He smiles. The plane is gone, finally free of the island. Jack Shephard has done what he came to this place to do. He has found his purpose. He has found love. And been loved. And he has finally found a way to love himself. The bamboo sways across the blue sky. And Jack Shephard's eye closes one final time. He is gone." -- Final Episode Script

This is my personal tribute to what is (in my opinion) the greatest show of all time. I don't think I've ever worked this hard on a video before. I don't usually say this, but I'm actually really proud of this one. This video is a reflection of my own emotions toward Lost, and how I view it now that it''s over.

Dedicated to... Damon & Carlton (even though they'll never watch it XD)

Song: Pieces - RED


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MIWmLBjxFk

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus