LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO

Once again, I have to say that I'm just trying to keep within the 'spirit of the show'. This episode has made me a little nervous. There are a few plot elements that push the story forward and that is always a risk.

But if you enjoyed the first four, it has the same flavor. And really, from here things should start really rolling in terms of how everything is going to unfold.

I hope you enjoy episode 5 "The New Jacob".
I originally planned six episodes in this first 'block' of story but have decided I couldn't leave it where I was going to leave it. So there will be a seventh episode before the break (so I can write another 4 or 5 or 6 episodes in a group)

Read "LOST: The Other Generation - Episode Five by Kevin"

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus