LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO

Stuff happens! Hope it was worth the wait. I'm not going to elaborate on it, just please enjoy.

As for the final three episodes...I've decided to write them all and complete them all - at the same time - before posting.

So the next time you hear from me, the series will be complete. And I'll post Ep 16, then 17 and then the final episode 18, all consecutively (or maybe wait a day or two in between).

So...only one more 'hiatus' until the series is finished. Hopefully these last three episodes are going to be really cool. I'm not going to try and guess on the time frame but would only say that I'm not going to rush it or deliberately take my sweet time. So hopefully it won't be too long.

Read "L:TOG - Episode Fifteen "Abracadabra". "

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus